[ct-user] Digital Contacts and FD Summary

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Digital Contacts and FD Summary
From: Fred W Hoffert <cwman@juno.com> (Fred W Hoffert)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:13:03 +0000
I've used CT for years but this is the first time I've done FD logs in
CT.  The surprises just keep coming.

We had 2 digital contacts.  They show up on the dupe sheets as digital
(RTTY) but they don't appear on the summary sheet and, therefor, aren't
scored.  What's that about?

73 es tnx, guys,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson
Iron Chef CW

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.