[ct-user] Re:iaru Cabrillo

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re:iaru Cabrillo
From: Brian Alsop <alsopb@gloryroad.net> (Brian Alsop)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 16:34:39 -0400
What about some person writing a small standalone program which converts
a *.all file to cabrillo file?  The problem as I see it is that there
are several Cabrillo formats-- and probably more to come when they
determine what was overlooked for the hugh number of contests today.

It would be far easier to modify the standalone program to follow the
changes than CT.  It has the hope of handling older CT version files as
well.

In fact, why not include it with the auxiliary CT programs like the ADIF
converter?

73 de Brian/K3KO