[ct-user] Problem With 5 Character HQ Abbreviations

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem With 5 Character HQ Abbreviations
From: Alan C Zack <k6acz@earthlink.net> (Alan C Zack)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:19:36 -0700
I downloaded 9.50 the day before the contest and noted the same
situation.  It seemed to add a machine language type of symbol after the
the 5th letter of the multiplier.  I was afraid that would either
confuse my log file or my export to my main logger so I dropped off the
5th letter.  Example, reported multiplier VERON, logged as VERO.  Hope
ARRL (IARU) accepts it that way.
73

--
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ   >>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   Anaheim, So. California,  USA  >>>>>>>>>>>>