[ct-user] CT support files for Louisiana QSO Party 2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT support files for Louisiana QSO Party 2000
From: Scott Dickson, W5WZ" <W5WZ@arrl.net (Scott Dickson, W5WZ)
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:39:11 -0500
Hello!  My name is Scott Dickson, W5WZ.  I am the secretary for the Twin
City Ham Club, W5EA, in Monroe, Louisiana.  Our club is sponsoring the
Louisiana QSO Party 2000 on September 30.

Most of the hams in our club use NA for contest logging, so we already have
NA support for the contest.  However, in our efforts to publicize the LAQP,
there have been several queries concerning CT support.

Is anyone willing to prepare CT contest template files for the LAQP that we
could post on the LAQP website, available for CT users to download?  We are
willing to give credit to the person/group that prepares the CT support
files.  If the preferred method would be for the support files to be on the
CT website (www.k1ea.com) then that is ok with us.  We would just like to
be able to accomodate as many hams as possible.

The OFFICIAL RULES for the Louisiana QSO Party 2000 can be found on the
Official website:  http://www.tchams.org/users/contest/laqp/

Please let me know if anyone is willing to help us with this.

Thanks!

--Scott Dickson, W5WZ

-

Look for the Louisiana QSO Party