[ct-user] CTWin

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin
From: Donald Richards <w7upf@azstarnet.com> (Donald Richards)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:07:22 -0700
I have just downloaded CTWin again and thought maybe an error that I
experienced in a download a year ago might have been resolved (assuming it
is in the software).  I am still getting an ERROR message when I quit the
program.  The screen says "This program has performed an illegal operation
and will be shut down".  When I look at the "details" about this message it
says "CT caused an invalid page fault in module CT.EXE at 015f:0042ab88"
Has anyone else found this probelm and is there a solution?  I am running
Win98 SE.
Please reply to <w7upf@azstarnet.com>