[ct-user] Re: CT to ADIF 3.09 released (SS and 6m fixes)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: CT to ADIF 3.09 released (SS and 6m fixes)
From: Dan, S50U" <danilo.brelih@siol.net (Dan, S50U)
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 23:38:45 +0200
At 21:11 1.10.00 , you wrote:

>CT to ADIF 3.09 has been released on the web site:
>http://www.k1ea.com/utilities

Hi Jim
Have you try to fix this one :

Just try to import my CQWW 160m contest using ver.9.27 in to my
logging program, HYPERLOG 4.09d with ADIF conversion.
For export I using C2A <CONTEST_ID:4>C160 where I find out some
<STATE:2> conflict with few EU country's that using the same
abbreviations as they use some of USA states. !
There are few I find in my log, mostly from Europe, what is normal
for 160m contest here. Need to be look at other DXCCs as well. !

RW9 - Asia. Russia - AR (Arkansas)
OK - Czech. Rep.   - OK (Oklahoma)
OH - Finland       - OH (Ohio)
PA - Netherlands   - PA (Pannsylvania)
ER2 - Moldova      - MD (Maryland)
LA - Norwey        - LA (Luisiana)
CT - Portugal      - CT (Connecticat)

Still some time before CQ WW 160m, so no need to hurry. :-)

CU bands, Dan S50U

Danilo Brelih, S50U
http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50u