[ct-user] CQP Blues...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CQP Blues...
From: Don Anastasia <don81@ix.netcom.com> (Don Anastasia)
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 20:42:19 -0700
To list:

I am still trying to figure out the best way to edit my logs after the
contest.  All of
the 10 meter band information is wrong in my CQP logs.  I tried typing
"postcontest"
in the callsign field, but I still cannot edit the band information.
Hey Jim (ad1c), if
you are reading this, please help me out (hi,hi).  Should I do a
"writelog" and try
to edit the Cabrillo output with a text editor?  This does not sound
like too much
fun.  I only have to edit about 65 to 70 contacts.  Or should I try to
edit the log before
doing a "writelog".  Basically, all the 10 meter contacts were logged
erroneously as
20m contacts. So, naturally, the log shows many 20m "false" dupes.   Any
input you
guys might have would be greatly appreciated.  73 for now - Don - AA6W.