[ct-user] RE: Country File update 25 October 2000 for CT/NA/TR/WL

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE: Country File update 25 October 2000 for CT/NA/TR/WL
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:08:59 -0500
There are a few errors in the country file - one will probably result in a
slight score reduction:

* FO0FRA was operating from French Polynesia, FO.
   CT thought it was Marquesas, FO/m because FO0FR is listed there.
   So people who worked another station in Fr. Polynesia on the same
   band as FO0FRA will lose a multiplier on that band.

* ZK1NDK and ZK1NJC were operating from N. Cook, not S. Cook.
   I don't believe anyone was on from S. Cook

* There was a problem with A1-A9 prefixes in Writelog.  It's possible
   that WriteLog counted them all as USA because of the bug.

Did anyone else notice anything wrong?  I'll put out an update later this week.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com