[ct-user] V 9.51 "feature"

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] V 9.51 "feature"
From: Jim Pratt" <n6ig@hotmail.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 18:20:24 GMT
W6UT pointed out, and I verified, the following "feature" in version 9.51 in
SS:

If you try and test the F2 memory or the "insert" key function without a
callsign entered into the callsign field, nothing will be sent.  I am not
sure if this was an intentional feature, but it is different than previous
versions.  If you enter just one character in the callsign field, it will
send the F2 memory contents.  But we first thought something was broken...

73 and hope to see everyone this weekend in the SS!

Jim  N6IG @ W6AX