[ct-user] Suggestions

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Suggestions
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 02:25:17 -0000
While suggestions are surfacing...

I've asked for this before and don't know if it's implementation is
planned or not, but the ability to change to a second radio by just
pressing the period key has got to be disabled unless you actually
have two radios.

This "feature" of CT has got to be one of the most troublesome quirks.

In discussion with other CT multi-op network "engineers", this seems
to be a common problem, not only affecting the teams I'm part of.

If it was as it used to be, as Alt-period; this would be ok.
Inadvertent hitting of the period key sends the computer to 20M and in
our case causes qsos to be logged on the wrong band.

Ken: Please, please change this behavior - or at least make it
optional as a command line switch - like maybe "-1" for only one
radio.

73,
Bob N5NJ

Robert E. Naumann