[ct-user] Re:CT<->FT1000MP Frequency Change Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re:CT<->FT1000MP Frequency Change Problem
From: Tony <ad6id@arrl.net> (Tony)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:19:15 -0800
It's beginning to sound like there may be a shortcoming in the FT1000MP command
set that allows it to get into this stuck band reporting mode.

I have _never_ seen a stuck frequency problem with TRX-Manager or Log-EQF
operating with the FT1000MP. Does this mean that CT uses a slightly different
command sequence or timing to communicate with the FT1000MP.

Any experts out there? F6DEX? N3EQF? K1EA? Yaesu?...

Good luck & 73, Tony
AD6ID