[ct-user] CT-WIN

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT-WIN
From: Don Richards <donsay2@home.com> (Don Richards)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:34:13 -0700
Does anyone else get the CW PORT ERROR message when  bringing up CT-WIN ?
I am using the latest version from the CT registered users site.
I have done the initial setup using the <Setup.exe> file but the "error
message" comes up on screen when executing the <ctwin.exe> file.  Hitting
"OK" twice in the ERROR box takes me into the program and permits me to do
all of the entry information as to the contest etc.  But I still get the
"error opening cw port" message every time even though I am setting up for
a SSB contest.  Any suggestions or solution?     W7UPF

donsay2@home.com