[ct-user] Heil bm-10

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Heil bm-10
From: KG8DH@aol.com (KG8DH@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:22:10 EST
Hello all,
I have a used BM-10 Heil headset that is wired for a Kenwood radio.  I have
an Icom 765 that I would like to use with this headset.  I used to own an
Icom 751A and I remember hearing that you had to provide a dc voltage for the
microphone.  Is that also true with the 765?  I have a manual for the rig and
I think I only need to use the mic input and mic ground for it.  I would also
like to use ptt and am wondering if anyone knows a good source(cheap) for a
footswitch, and if all I need to use to wire the footswitch is PTT and PTT
ground.  Also, any experiences using this equipment would be appreciated.
Thanks
Geary
KG8DH