[ct-user] RE: CQ WW Scoring

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE: CQ WW Scoring
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:10:14 -0000
I'm not sure if this is continuing tongue-in-cheek or not, but this
exception applies specifically to QSOS between stations in different
countries on the same continent.

We don't hear about it much in the U.S., but the Europeans and Asians
complain about it all the time.  They only get 1 point for working
other Europeans or Asians respectively.

This exception, taken out of context in this discussion, is to the 1
point rule, not the other zero point for same country QSO rule.

73,
Bob

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O