[ct-user] Potential 9.53 mult problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Potential 9.53 mult problems
From: AG8L4Test@aol.com (AG8L4Test@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:49:45 EST
In a message dated 12/11/00 11:50 Greenwich Standard Time,
btippett@alum.mit.edu writes:

> One more thing...N7DF and I noticed the screen below the callsign
>  field would show the last station worked as a *needed mult* after pressing
>  ENTER.  Strange!  Wonder if anyone else noticed that?

I noticed this late in the contest.  It appeared that CT was
indicating that the mult was needed on the other mode (I was
operating mixed mode).  I was surprised when I first saw it, but
it seemed to be a good feature.

Anyone work 8S7A?  Thought they said they were in the Aland Islands.

73, Dave AG8L (WP2Z in contest)