[ct-user] WINme and DOS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] WINme and DOS
From: Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 13:51:40 -0500
Jim,

WINME does not support DOS.  To Microsoft, DOS is obsolete and WINME is the
first
operating system NOT SUPPORTING DOS.

There have been several postings about this and about patches to WINME to
allow DOS, but they are pretty esoteric.

DELL will be of no help.  It's an operating system issue.

CT users should not upgrade to WINME and should wait for CT for a
full-functioning WINDOWS version.

Bill, N3RR