[ct-user] question - ARRL 10 M logs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] question - ARRL 10 M logs
From: Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:14:14 -0000
Below is the response I received from the ARRL Contest Branch Robot upon
submitting my
ARRL 10 Meter log today.  I did edit the Cabrillo text file to include my
ARRL-SECTION per
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/

>From the ARRL Contest Robot:

"...If you did not submit your log in the ARRL standard (Cabrillo) format
(see November 2000 QST, page 45 for more info), please feel free to
resubmit an unzipped Cabrillo version of your log to 10meter@arrl.org.

The time-on and time-off reporting requirement is *waived* for logs
submitted in the Cabrillo format.  Participants submitting logs in the
Cabrillo format need not submit a summary sheet...."

Bill, N3RR