[ct-user] Delaware Contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Delaware Contest
From: Dallas Carter" <ludal@dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:06:48 -0500
Hi Tony,

First, edit the ARDXDX.DAT file.  Add a line "DX:       DX;         2".
This
will accomodate any DX station you work.  bring up CT and name your file.
Use ARRL DX (DX SIDE).  Set up for SSB and  SO and don't worry
about the power block that comes up.  You can leave it at the 100Watt
default.
You will log call (hit space bar) and log state/province.  If it is a DX
station,
just log it as DX (there are no multipliers).  The score will be wrong, but
that is
fairly easy to calculate by hand as it equals the total number of QSO's.
Good Luck, and hope to see you in the QSO Party.

73  Dallas  W3PP