[ct-user] Fwd: multi-two transmitter identification - ARRL reply

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Fwd: multi-two transmitter identification - ARRL reply
From: Jim Pratt" <n6ig@hotmail.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:41:36 -0000

The other day I posed the question below to N1ND as to whether the TX1/TX2
ID flag is still required in a Cabrillo log output.  Here is his response.
Thus multi-two (callsign).txt outputs from CT version 9.57.004 will NOT meet
HQ requirements and will be reclassified as multi-multi logs.  I have filed
a bug report and will see what earlier versions of CT produce in terms of
output.  Beware: