[ct-user] wpx numbering

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] wpx numbering
From: Rick Dougherty <NQ4I@compuserve.com> (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:48:38 -0400
Hello all...read the long post from my friend KL7Y about the numbering
probs with CT in WPX ssb...and I remember that W4MYA and I had a similiar
problem with last years ssb test too...has there been any developments on
correcting this problem??? I plan on doing a multi multi for WPX cw and am
currently on CT9.53 or so...I am planning on running my network for the
next day or so and log contact too...but the serial number problem worries
me...any solution on the horizon??? de Rick