[ct-user] qso size

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] qso size
From: Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:37:58 -0400
Base QSO size is probably the header size (information in the .BIN file
before the QSO records start).  In CT8 it was 1024 bytes, CT9 is 4096
bytes

CT QSO size is the number of bytes to save each QSO in the .BIN file -
think it's 57 bytes/QSO or so.

The last number is probably the total .BIN file size.

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com