[ct-user] Re: CT9.60

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: CT9.60
From: Hide JH8KYU <BXC00177@nifty.ne.jp> (Hide JH8KYU)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:12:17 +0900
Hi Ken,

I've just downloaded CT9.60 from
http://www.k1ea.com/ctvault/ct960.zip
and tried to check the All Asian implementations.

Unfortunately you haven't yet finished the improvement
of the fatal problem for Asian side stations.
I'm really looking forward to a little more effort.

I addvise you one more concern about entity multipliers
below. In CQWW, TA1/European Turkey is separately counted
from TA main land in Asia though their DXCC entities are
the same. Don't forget that available multipliers for
Asian side stations in the All Asian DX Contest are ARRL
DXCC entities. So TA1 and TA must be counted as just one
multiplier.

Thanks and good luck,
de JH8KYU/K8YU