[ct-user] CT9.60

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.60
From: wb6tza@socal.rr.com (wb6tza@socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:35:31 -0700
Thanks, Ken

Pretty Please the Paddles in the LPT port??????  will make a BIG difference
in the DXPedition environment

I also do believe some weighting adjustments will be necessary- as not all
computers were created equal... a slow busy machine will have some
difficulty, I suspect-  I've run into the need with other programs even
with just the internally generated keying.

Is it possible/practical to allow the paddles to run a somewhat different
speed than the computer generated CW?  in many environments, setting the
paddles for about 5-10 wpm QRS is VERY nice

does the radio mode work include making CT "see" a mode change done from
the front panel of a 1000MP, for example?  another big value item in
DXPedition operation.

THANKS

Robin Critchell,
WA6CDR/XZ0A/XZ1N