[ct-user] CT 9.63 Beta

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.63 Beta
From: Al <n1api@home.com> (Al)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:56:08 -0400
I just checked CT 9.63 with my 1000 MP Mark 5 and had one problem.  I
don't know if it was something I did or just a one time thing.  I don't
remember doing any specific keystrokes at the time but the program
terminated and I got the message:

Assertion Failed.  n_num file dx.ccp, line 392  ABNORMAL TERMINATION

Outside of this everything else worked ok.

One question and a comment.  First I wonder if there is an A/B
VFO function with the 1000 MP in CT?  Each band on the 1000 MP has two
VFOs, but they aren't really visible on the controls as A/B, (such as
the Kenwood control panels.  You also have a Sub VFO and display and a
switch to control that would be a nice addition, although that may be
getting more into complete radio control then is need with CT as we
are now getting into split frequency control ect.

Also, I hope that since the change from the ALT-F4 function to
CTL-Left Arrow, at some time a new help file would be written to update
all the keystroke changes.

-73-  Al  N1API