[ct-user] VHF Contest Cabrillo Format

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] VHF Contest Cabrillo Format
From: Philip Barber" <pfbarber@worldnet.att.net (Philip Barber)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:56:13 -0400
Jim,

I personally agree with your comment and others that relative order and at
least one space delimiter should be sufficient.   But I would hate to throw
away a weekend of hard work because I didn't know what a scoring program
will allow.

Maybe with the experience gained over the last year, the Spec. needs to be
revised so as not to place unnecessary burdens on the file creation and
parsing software.  Don't know how that would ever happen.

Thanks,
Phil