[ct-user] FD power multiplier codes

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FD power multiplier codes
From: KEN SILVERMAN" <k2kw@prodigy.net (KEN SILVERMAN)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:13:47 -0700
>There is a line Power with a default of A. If we were 4A QRP
>Solar Power Battery, what do I enter on this line. It allows any entry and
>there is no explanation in the manual.

I just asked this question the other day:

A = 150w or less (2 x point multiplier)
B = 150w or more (1 x point multiplier)
Q = 5w or less (5 x point multiplier)

There are actually 2 QRP classes (5x and 2x point multipliers), but I have
not been able to determine if CT actually has two different codes for this.
But Q does give you the 5x scoring.

If you enter other letters like Z, I think it defaults to A for scoring
(2x), and when you start up the file again and I think A will be in there.

Kenny K2KW