[ct-user] FT1000MP radio control problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FT1000MP radio control problem
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:11:50 -0700
if he has added some programs on his computer is it not possible that in
cycling through the various programs running there is NOT sufficient time
for the radio polling cycle?

also, I don't think I have ever seen a "buffer overun" error despite lots of
CT hours but have seen the radio timeout a lot...I see it less since I went
from a 486 to a small Pentium machine...

OJ