[ct-user] Re: Problem keying the Kenwood TS 940 S

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: Problem keying the Kenwood TS 940 S
From: andreas.gissel@sap.com (Gissel, Andreas)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:36:34 +0200
Hi again,

tnx all for your comments and help. I am happy to report that I found kind
of a 'work-around' for the problem just in time for this weekend's IARU
contest, which is simply to use my second laptop. Once I installed CT there,
it was all plug and play. So I suspect that those of you who pointed out the
problem was somewhere in the configuration of the parallel port were
probably right.

Tnx again, vy 73 de Andy, DL3YBM

Dr. Andreas Gissel
International HR Consultant