[ct-user] File not found NA.DAT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] File not found NA.DAT
From: Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:41:29 -0400
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:17:34 -0700, Rick Darwicki wrote:

>When I try to run the FLA - nonFLA contest I get an error message that
>NA.DAT was not found. I don't have a NA.DAT file and can't seem to
>find one on the CT web site.

There has never been a NA.DAT file.  Are you sure this is CT -- which
version?  CT should be looking for FQP.DAT -- maybe the error message
in the program is wrong.  Try downloading ct-dat.zip from the
www.k1ea.com web site (and unpacking the files in your CT directory)
and see if it fixes the program.

If you can absolutely verify that the program was looking for FQP.DAT
and reporting that NA.DAT was missing, then please file a bug report at
www.k1ea.com

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com