[ct-user] Carrillo File Format 9.65

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Carrillo File Format 9.65
From: w0nxs@yahoo.com (Ken Kopp)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:54:54 -0500
I guess I'm not paying too close attention here.  =)

Is the cabrillo text file in otherwise proper form?  The problem probably
relates to rule against using the "/" character in a file name.  This would
be true in either DOS or Windows.  As long as your callsign is correct in
the Cabrillo report, I believe everything should be ok.  Just rename the
appropriate Cabrillo file with your callsign.  Also, ARRL wants the
Cabrillo format to have a "log" extension, rather than a "txt" extension.

73,
Ken