[ct-user] TFPCX in DRSI mode and NETTSR => PC craches!!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] TFPCX in DRSI mode and NETTSR => PC craches!!
From: m.cosemans@zon.be (Marc Cosemans)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:49:18 +0200
Hallo........

Just ran my network configuration with NETTSR as 192.0.0.1 100  and other
the PC  192.0.0.2 100.
This works FB,thanks to K1TTT !!!
I installed a DRSI card from PA0HZP witch uses the tsr TFPCX.
These are my parameters:TFPCX -POSCC:150:5:4 -DR -IFF -C17
When I use packet without the NETTSR it works great,when I run NETTSR
without TFPCX it runs great
All two togetter the PC crashes instantly and even reboots on it's own.

I've changed the PACKET driver's adres(from 3COM using UTP kable),the ports
of the NETTSR,all nope....

Could this be a bug ??

We want to operate from EU 146 this weekend so I hope I get it fixed,maybe
with a simple TNC ??

Marc