[ct-user] CT and PTC-II? packet cluster ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and PTC-II? packet cluster ?
From: c.buenger@gmx.ch (Christian Buenger)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:06:14 +0200
Hello CT Users,

I havn't made up my mind yet concerning buying CT or not... but to be sure
I have to ask another question... I experienced problems when connecting my
PTC-II multi-mode (pactor and packet) controller to my current log software
(R25) . The software just did not want to start and was halting with some
sort of weird message. According to the authors they know abt. the problem
but they don't know how to fix it.

Having these problems I don't want to get them with CT as well.

Is anybody using the PTC-II in combination with CT to use the
packet-cluster / band-map feature? Is the setup a big problem? What type of
setups are working ok? TNC 2H? What other packet tncs do you use?

Thanks in advance.

73
Christian, DL6KAC
--