[CT-User] CT9.66 beta in the vault

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [CT-User] CT9.66 beta in the vault
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:19:17 -0400
Ken,

Since you are working on a new version prior to WAE, what about my request
to go back and resend and relog QTC? (that has previously been sent and
logged).    Presently if we have sent QTC, it is gone and we can't get it
back, even if the guy we sent it to couldn't receive it or acknowledge it.

Can you change this so that we can go back at a later time and resend it and
log a different station for the QTC?
This would be a big improvement.

Thanks.

Bob KQ2M