[ct-user] CTWIN 9.63 Moving Screens...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.63 Moving Screens...
From: kb1zq5@swbell.net (Harold C. Miller)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:20:32 -0600
I understand that CTWIN 9.63 is a Beta version... But are the windows /
screens supposed to be able to be moved around with the mouse? I used it in
the CQWW Phone and it worked well IC-746 control (set it up as a IC-775)
and Rotor E-Z in a Ham IV rotor. But had to configure DOS version 9.58 and
copy the Bin file over to get the windows / Screens where I wanted them. Am
getting everything set up to work the ARRL Sweepstakes and am curious if
this is a problem or do I have a bug.

I am running a 500Mhz AMD K6(2), 128Mb RAM, 20 GB Hard drive and Windows
98SE.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Hal Miller, KB1ZQ
Del City, OK