[ct-user] IC-746 and CT 9.67...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC-746 and CT 9.67...
From: kb1zq5@swbell.net (Harold Miller)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:36:45 -0500
Hello, I have been using CT for contests for a few years and was using a
Kenwood TS-440S with no problems (ie the frequency control and band
changine etc). This summer I upgraded to an Icom 746 and have it running
in Logger for regular contacts and the IC-746 remote program. However I
am unable to get the radio to talk to CT, I get the error... radio not
echoing. I have tried changing radio types, baud rates, parity, etc and
no go.

I know that soeone has gotten this radio to work with CT, please let me
know what yor setup is and I will try it out. I do have the serial cable
OPC-662 from Icom.

Thanks,

Hal Miller, KB1ZQ
Del City, OK