[ct-user] 9.67

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.67
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:53:00 -0600
I'm not certain what version this changed in, but 9.67 considers M5ZAP and
M5ZAP/P two different callsigns.

In earlier versions, i.e; 9.49, it treated them as one.

Which way is correct ?

I've seen this with /M & /P suffixes so far.

I copied the V26B log which was created in 9.49 into my 9.67 directory and
we got some more qsos. (yippee)  I found that this version did not mark
subsequent qsos with the same station as dupes if /P or /M was appended to
or missing from the later callsign differing from the earlier QSO.

N5NJ / V26O