[ct-user] DVP Problems in 9.67

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP Problems in 9.67
From: vlippert@smig.net (Vernon Lippert)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:06:37 -0600
Jim,

Final got around to trying the F5 and you are correct it does not work in
9.67.  At the same time found that the DVP command does not work in 9.67.  I
had to go back to 9.61 before things would work properly.

I have never used the F5 command before with the DVP so had to set things up
first and that's when I found I had to go to an older version.

Bill
AC0W