[ct-user] USB to Serial Converter problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] USB to Serial Converter problems
From: n1edm@neaccess.net (Bob Mandeville)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:16:45 -0500
My PC is a Pentium III with one serial port.  I purchased a
USB-to-Serial converter from USB Products.  My intention was to be able
to hook up my FT-920 and my KPC-3 for use with CT.  The USB converter
works OK from the desktop in HyperTerminal, but doesn't appear to work
in CT.  There are no software conflicts in the Device Manager.  COMTSR's
are loaded for both the rig and the KPC-3.

Has anyone had any experience with this, or seen these symptoms?

Thanks,

Bob, N1EDM