[ct-user] CT9.68 Score reporting

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.68 Score reporting
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 26 Nov 2001 10:16:43 -0800
1) My summary sheet showed no score when generated at home.  I took the .bin
file to work and re-ran it and indeed the score appeared.

2) My Cabrillo file had the contest listed as SSB.  Here's part of the header

CONTEST:       CQ-WW-SSB
CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH CW

Funny, that. :)

73 Mike N2MG