[ct-user] Bandmap in 9.68.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Bandmap in 9.68.002
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 26 Nov 2001 14:09:29 -0800
Having used it many times in the past, the bandmap point-and-shoot did not work
as I expected.  I could populate it just fine, but once the info was in there,
I couldn't "retrieve" it. I could Alt-RTARROW into the BM, scroll to an entry,
hit <ENTER> but then no frequency change would occur at the radio (however, as
a test, typing in the log, say, 21002 worked fine), and no callsign would get
stuffed into the log.

Anyone else see this?

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com