[ct-user] CABRILLO

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CABRILLO
From: n7mal@ctaz.com (N7MAL)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:37:25 -0000
Thanks Ken for the reply. You provide 2 utilities, C2A & B2R which should
meet anyone's requirement for whatever they want to do post-contest. I think
it's about time for some standards and now we have two: Cabrillo and AD1F.
CT is the 'top-dog' as far as contesting software so in my feeble mind these
logging software programmers should meet your standard not the other way
around. You spend to much time and energy trying to please to many people.
You were the first and still the best.
73

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ