[ct-user] Ten Meter Contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ten Meter Contest
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl Herrera - WC4H)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:54:25 -0500
Hello all,

I think I figured out the problem with CTWin 9.70... You have to put a
diskette in your A: drive or use the NOBACKCOPY command.  The minut it tries
to do an auto backup, it will either lock up or give a windows error
prompting to close the program.  Since I put in the diskette (which I don't
normally use), it seems to be well behaved.

73
Carl