[ct-user] ARRL 10 m contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL 10 m contest
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:07:03 -0600
I am using CT v9.65 and had this problem during the ARRL  10 meter contst
this weekend.

Worked   KL7WV   who sent  599  AK
Worked   NH7/N6HC  who sent   599 HI

CT did not recognize HI or AK as states and would not let me log the calls.
I tried putting in a number instead of HI or Ak, and it still would not log
the calls.  Finally, I put in another state (OR) and loged the calls and
then went back and changed the state to K and HI.   I got a message that
said they were not mulitpliers.

Do I have a problem or what ???  I would think CT would accept all 50 state
abreviations. But, it also did not accept a number for DX, sooooo  ??

Have been using CT since Dayton 1994, but new to this reflector....  thanks
for info.

73....Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DX Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League