[ct-user] 9.47

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 9.47
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 18 Dec 2001 08:12:50 -0800
On Tue, 18 December 2001, CWDXER@aol.com wrote:

>   Can version 9.47 do the ARRL cabrillo file they want?   I did the 10m
> contest and made 600 qsos that they won't accept.  If 9.47 will not work will
> an upgrade still create a file from the contest logs?  I am a registered user.
> Dob Clower...KA7T

I'm don't recall what, if anything, was wrong with
9.47's Cabrillo output.  If you aren't familiar with
what a Cabrillo log look like, you may have actually
sent the wrong file.  Did you look it over - it's easy
to view in a text editor (Windows Notepad,/Wordpad DOS
edit).

Anyway, you should be able to use the newest version
of CT to read your log and produce a Cabrillo.  As
with anything, copy your original log to a different
name in case of problems.

(As an aside, there have been some recent CT/Cabrillo
format difficulties... look over the past few days of
this reflector's archives to see what's what.  The newest version, 9.70 is
supposed to fix everything.)

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com