[ct-user] we need regression testing

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] we need regression testing
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl Herrera - WC4H)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:50:11 -0500
WOW Jiri!  Because it's for OUR HOBBY you think it's NOT professional!!!!
Try using some other software for contesting.  On the contrary, CT is
TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL!!!!!   CT ** IS ** the standard for contest logging
software.

Beta testing releases is VERY COMMON among the amateur software community.
I, along with a number of other hams, test most of Win-EQF releases prior to
Tom posting them on the web.  What it does is relieve the developer of
receiving the same report thousands of times (giving him more time to
develop the software) while giving the user a more polished product
(reducing the number of bug reports).

This is probably a good idea and Ken as well as the CT user community would
probably benefit from it.

73
Carl