[ct-user] CT970

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT970
From: rjohnson@tmlp.com (Bob Johnson)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:55:39 -0500
As has been stated here many times in the past, you need the data files not
the
cty files !!!

Go to K1EA.COM, then go to "Section Files" and download "ar10.dat" that will
solve your problem.

Also if you would please set your email client to just send plain text or
ASCII
files, I'm sure others on the list would appreciate the bandwidth reduction.

73
Bob, K1VU

At 11:35 PM 12/22/01 , you wrote:

> ?
>
> I updated to ct 970.002 after having the out of band problem.? In the
ARRL 10