[ct-user] CT for Windows

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT for Windows
From: k1my@msn.com (Bruce Makas)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:51:07 -0700
I haven't been keeping up too much with the list but recently have noticed a
number of posts about CT for windows. I have several questions:

1. Is in fact this a program that runs under windows and allows a telnet
connection (without having to use a seperate computer)?
2. I currently use the DOS based CT (running 9.67). Must I purchase the
windows version or is the downloadable version in the CT vault runable?
3. Other than the fact that it is running under windows, is there any
noticable changes in the way the program operates (visable to the user)?
Different commands, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce K7XZ