[ct-user] CT-networking problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT-networking problems
From: Andreas.Winter@mchm.siemens.de (Winter Andreas)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:16:58 +0100
Hello,

we have a problem with our ct-network. We setup 3 computers with CT9.xx and
nettsr (K1TTT). They are all connected via ethernet lan (10 BASE 2 / RG58).
After booting the pc, communication between them is ok. After a while (5 to
15 minutes) one computer (always the same) don't receive any QSO, message,
But send QSO's, message, ... from this pc are received by both other pc. So,
the communication is only one way.

We exchanged this pc by fourth computer, exchanged the network card (3com),
changed the interrupt, ... -> same problem!

After a certain time, the communication is only one-way.

Does somebody experienced the same? Any idea, what could be the reason?

73

Andy, DK4WA