[ct-user] CTWIN on Ethernet LAN?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN on Ethernet LAN?
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:09:05 -0800 (PST)
You should not need COMTSR or NETTSR, but I honestly don't know how to network
computers running CTWIN - I have never tried it.  If someone can send
instructions to Noel and the reflector, I can format them into an application
note to upload to the K1EA web site.

- Jim

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com