[ct-user] ONE RADIO

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ONE RADIO
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:27:26 -0800
I agree, Carl - why such a fuss...

Seems like a lot of noise over a very minor problem....and I question
whether or not it even deserves to be labeled a problem...let alone spending
the energy to make a web page to highlight it!

My suggestion is that N7MAL write his own code and make a contest logging
program that has exactly what he wants on the screen...me, I will "suffer"
with red box on CT and continue to enjoy having networking, scoring, radio
interfacing and all the other wonderful things CT does do rather than moan
about what it does not allow me to do. We ran CT on three computers this
weekend and only had to reboot maybe a half dozen times tops...mostly do to
tired operators hitting combinations of keys that locked up the
software...no biggie - rebooted in a minute - fully functional again....9
million points later I am still a satisfied CT user despite that Red Box
which I did not fuss with....you keep doing what your doing Ken (K1EA) -
thanks.

Jim, K4OJ